Father to the fatherless, defender of widows — this is God, whose dwelling is holy. God places the lonely in families.

Psalm 68:5-6

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Almost There....

We FINALLY received final I-600 approval yesterday - praise Jesus!!! Esther's visa exit interview has been scheduled for August 26th:):):):). We are almost there!!! There is a light shining through at the end of this long tunnel. It is completely surreal! After waiting nearly 3 years our baby girl is on the home stretch!!! We don't know when we will get the go ahead to travel but it will likely be 2-4 weeks from today. Just the thought of being only weeks away gives me the chills! When I received this news yesterday I must have gone a bit crazy for a moment because Gavin jumped out of his chair and said "Mommy you scared me - I thought you saw a monster":) When he figured out why I was acting like a crazy lady he too began jumping around the house squealing with delight! This news has been a long time coming for everyone - young and old alike.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment