Father to the fatherless, defender of widows — this is God, whose dwelling is holy. God places the lonely in families.

Psalm 68:5-6

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Praying You Home

Dear Sweet Baby Girl,

I got the sweetest lil picture of you this week. What a beautiful little girl you are! Oh how I would love to scoop you up in my arms right now. I miss you so very much! I hope your day has been filled with joy and laughter. I hope someone played peek-a-boo with you this morning:) I hope your tummy is full and you're taking a lil nap just like your brother. It's a beautiful day in Maine. The sun is shining bright! We played outside all morning long. Can't wait for you to come home and enjoy beautiful days like these with us. We love you more than words can say. We're praying you home!


                                                         Love you always & forever,

                                                                          Mommy
                                                                           xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment