Father to the fatherless, defender of widows — this is God, whose dwelling is holy. God places the lonely in families.

Psalm 68:5-6

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pretty in Pink

Sweet Baby Girl,

I was blessed to see your sweet face today. New pictures of you are treasured around here:) You're looking so pretty in pink. And walking all around! What a big girl you are getting to be. I've been trying to guess what size shoe you take and what size clothes I should bring. Every picture looks different. Sometimes you look big and other times you look so tiny. Guess I will just have to wait and find out for myself! Another Mommy took the pictures below for me when she visited KKO last week. She gave me the following update:

Angela, Esther is so tiny! U will see in the pics that come. She had pants on & they just kept sliding off her and she's walking with them around her ankles. I pulled them up. Everyone did. Finally they just were taken off! I remembered when she had just gotten there shortly before I visited and she wouldn't smile. And now!! She's so cute. Tiny little legs still but happy. :)





 We got a good laugh out of that picture! We need to buy you a belt:) You're still so adorable even with your pants down at your ankles. Sucking your thumb just the way your brother does. Amazing!

                                                                        Pretty in Pink:)

                                                        My Beautiful Brown Eyed Girl:)

I wish I could reach out and hold your sweet little self right now! Seeing these pictures of you makes Mommy miss you even more. I don't even know how that is possible. Mommy loves you with all her heart... always remember that!

Love you forever,

Mommy

16 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment