Father to the fatherless, defender of widows — this is God, whose dwelling is holy. God places the lonely in families.

Psalm 68:5-6

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sweet Baby Girl

Sweet Baby Girl,

I saw the sweetest picture of you tonight. Oh darling, how you're growing up so quickly! Much too quick for me to watch from so far away. I was so happy to see that you're walking now... at least that's how it looked. You seem so much taller than you were in July. I told Gavin he better start growing for you'll be caught up to him soon! But my heart was sad at the same time knowing that you've gone from being a little baby to a toddler without me. I love you so much! My heart aches as I sit here and gaze at your precious little face. I'm listening to your brother suck his thumb as he sleeps in the next room. Someday I will listen to 2 little mouths sucking their thumbs... but for tonight I just imagine I hear yours too. I pray that you are fast asleep dreaming of sunshine and butterflies. Mommy loves you with all her heart... always remember that!

Love you forever,

Mommy

35 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment